Brutus, The French Bulldog of Dwayne Johnson died!

I don’t know if you guys remember, but a month ago, I posted a sweet story of actor Dwayne Johnson. The story was about his little French Bulldog, whom he saved from drowning. Well sadly I have to tell you that the tiny French Bulldog passed away a few weeks ago. According to different news portals, the little dog ate a poisonous mushroom, and died shortly! It is such a sad story to hear. Here is what Dwayne Johnson shared with all his Instagram followers about his little boy!
Dwayne Johnson

“Another reminder we have to live and love as greatly as we can today, because tomorrow is never guaranteed.

At approximately 11:15pm last night myself and @laurenhashianofficial had to make the painful decision to end Brutus’ suffering by taking him off of life support and sending his soul to pup heaven. I held his lil’ paw as he was finally at peace.

As all puppies and dogs do, he ate a mushroom while playing outside with his brother Hobbs. This mushroom happened to have a lethal toxicity and within hours it was rapidly destroying his liver and immune system to the point of no return.

I encourage all of you out there to be mindful of mushrooms in your yards, parks or anywhere outside your dogs play. What looks innocent, can be deadly to your lil’ family members.

Thank you Dr. Deckelbaum and Dr. West and the incredibly caring nurses and staff at The Animal Medical Center At Cooper City.

We’ll always love you Brutus.. and you’ll always be my lil’ main man and rough housing Brute.

#RIPBrutus #WishICouldveSavedYouOneMoreTime” 

Source: MomMe

What do you think?

Mixed dog breeds; here are the most adorable 10!

first dog photographer

The world’s first dog photographer is Grizzler!