For a long time, purebreds have beneath peak of canine sophistication, but recently things have changed. Even the pedigree-touting Westminster Kennel Club’s 138th annual dog show created an event for mixed breed dogs. Is it the year of the mutt? We think so. There are so many cute and strange mutts that will make you want them more then royal-blooded purebred. Here’s a celebration of the 19 most awkwardly adorable mutts: (Warning: this amount of cuteness might make your heart melt all over your keyboard…)
1. Meet the Pitsky.(when a pitbull and a husky fall in love)
2.This is the Schnoodle (poodle and a schnauzer ..)
3. Meet the Puggle.A pug and a beagle onenightstand product.
4.The Horgi. When a husky and a corgi combine to give us the ultimate cuteness overload
5. Meet the Pugapoo. Half handsome pug and Half lovely poodle.
6. Chusky. This dog is the most perfect combination of a husky and a chow chow
7. This is Chiweenie. Chihuahua and a dachshund mix
Meet the Corgipoo.Half corgi + half toy poodle = one lethally cute little pup.