For a long time, purebreds have beneath peak of canine sophistication, but recently things have changed. Even the pedigree-touting Westminster Kennel Club’s 138th annual dog show created an event for mixed breed dogs. Is it the year of the mutt? We think so. There are so many cute and strange mutts that will make you want them more then royal-blooded purebred. Here’s a celebration of the 19 most awkwardly adorable mutts: (Warning: this amount of cuteness might make your heart melt all over your keyboard…)
1. Meet the Pitsky.(when a pitbull and a husky fall in love)
2.This is the Schnoodle (poodle and a schnauzer ..)
3. Meet the Puggle.A pug and a beagle onenightstand product.
4.The Horgi. When a husky and a corgi combine to give us the ultimate cuteness overload
5. Meet the Pugapoo. Half handsome pug and Half lovely poodle.
6. Chusky. This dog is the most perfect combination of a husky and a chow chow
7. This is Chiweenie. Chihuahua and a dachshund mix
Meet the Corgipoo.Half corgi + half toy poodle = one lethally cute little pup.
9. Meet the Siberpoo. Acording to his owner this is the mix of husky and a poodle
11.Fourche Terrier. West Highland white terrier bred with a Yorkshire terrier.
12. This is a Taco Terrier. Mix the DNA of Chihuahua and a toy fox terrier
13. Corman Shepherd. Corgi and German shepherd mix
14. Say hi to the Golden Dox. Dachshund mix golden retriever
15. Meet the Alusky. Perfect mix of sib. husky and alaskan malamute
16. This is the Jack-A-Ranian. Pomeranian mix Jack Russell terrier
17. Meet the Cheagle. Mix a Chihuahua and a beagle and this cutie-pie is what comes out.
18. Yorkie Poo. Poodle mix Yorshire Terrier
19. Well … this is the last one but we dont know his name