Everyone love their pets. If you have a dog know that your dog is special! She’s your best friend and companion and a source of unconditional love. Chances are that you chose her because you like. Siberian huskies, and you expected her to have certain traits that would fit your lifestyle:
• Rugged and strong, with great endurance
• Well suited as a companion or working dog
• Adaptable to a wide variety of living conditions
• Quiet,not a barker
• Friendly with strangers
• Playful and very energetic
No dog is perfect, though, and you may have noticed these characteristics, too:
• Needs lots of exercise and mental stimulation
• Prone to boredom and separation anxiety, with associated chewing and howling behaviors
• Doesn’t adapt well to heat
• Has a tendency to escape, wander, and roam
• Can be willful and difficult to train
• Sheds quite a bit
• Strong prey drive,will chase and grab things that run, including cats and children.
They look like wolves, and have thick, soft coats, that make them infinitely cuddly. They have piercing eyes, and wonderful masks, that give them a roguish and unique look.
Siberians can make very good family pets. If properly trained, they can be very good with people, children, and other dogs. Indeed, Sibes are commonly known for their friendliness toward people.
Is it all worth it? Of course! She’s got her own personality, and you love her for it.